- Students o tutors: USD 350
- Chaperones: USD 450
- Participants Kit (T-shirt, bag and certificate)
- Sightseeing tour along the Jesuitic Route (Trinidad – Jesús – San Cosme y San Damián) or Nueva Alborada Tour (Sleeping Indian Circuit- Golden Flower, Honey Tour- Museum of the Tree- The Grandfather Tree). Inform the choice selected at the time of registration.
- Lunch: Wednesday 23th, Thursday 24th and Friday 25th
- Accomodation: 4 nights plus breakfast and dinner (Check-in: Tuesday, August 22nd – Check-out: Saturday, August 26th) distributed in double, triple and quadruple rooms*
*Transportation Hotel – Event (Transportation between the hotel and the School will be on foot, since the hotel is located just four blocks from the event)
*In case any of the participants decides to stay in a single room, the rate is USD 10 more per night per person. ( USD 40 in total)
Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers
The city of Encarnación does not have an International Airport, for that reason you must look for flights to the following airports:
- Asunción – Paraguay (370 km, 5 hours by bus)
- Foz de Iguazú – Brazil (297 km – 4 hours by bus)
- Posadas – Argentina (40 km – 1 hour by bus)
The Fair organization will have with an optional service: Airport – hotel – airport transfers with an extra cost (USD 60 per person)
Early arrivals? / Late departures?
Do you plan to arrive in Encarnación days before the event or to stay longer after FECITEC GIRASOLES? It is an incredible idea! Please take into account that it is important for us to know about your decision in order to organize everything in the best way possible.
Room Rates per Extra Night (includes breakfast at the hotel)
- Standard Single room: USD 40
- Superior Double room: USD 65 (USD 33 per person)
- Triple room in Suite: USD 95 (USD 32 per person)
- Quadruple room in Suite: USD 110 (USD 30 per person)
Host Hotel: LuxSur Hotel Boutique (4 stars) – www.hotel luxsur.com.py – Tel (595 71) 205051 – Cellphone (595 986) 495500. Address: Independencia Nacional and Jorge Memmel